Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kim Kardashian posts super hot photos to Twitter

 


Kim Kardashian by http://dirtywhorelebrity.com/

Kim Kardashian put up a picture of herself sporting a tiny dark colored bikini on Twitter last night (January 13) and subtly asked, '2sexy2tweet'? While the racy photograph reeks of intercourse appeal, Kim still manages to play the position of innocent bimbo.

In pondering no matter if the photo is also attractive to tweet in alone begs one more query: Did Kim truly feel about her question, i.e., 2sexy2tweet?, previously hitting the 'tweet' box and sending out the picture to your entire world?

There isn't a doubt that Kim Kardashian is a wonderful girl, but when she continues to pose nude, semi-nude, etc., in publications like W and Playboy, then tells the entire world she's insecure about herself, one can only wonder if Kim definitely doubts her own splendor.

Believe it or not, February's Glamour concern capabilities Kim who tells them she isn't going to consider herself to become a intercourse symbol. She states, "I do not acquire myself as sexy as most people thinks," including, "I'm much more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid issues. When I get dressed, I'm usually so indecisive."

However those various insecurities evidently haven't stopped Kardashian from showing all unclothed nor publishing hot pics of herself.

Kim explained to Glamour her good reason to pose nude in Playboy saying, "It was an independence issue for me. I was often by the book, these the straight arrow when it arrived to satisfying my mom and dad and getting a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make."

Taken From: Kim Kardashian sexy photos

 

No comments:

Post a Comment